Video available here on Peertube: https://peertube.touhoppai.moe/accounts/shichimi/videos
Here is a video about the process of episode 34, with making-of, sharing my thought about Wasabi, the scenario and a new major story arc in preparation. I really hope this production report will give you a "backstage feeling" in my making of Pepper&Carrot episode 34. I'm sharing my sketches, storyboard and visual (without spoiling the next episode). This is the first time I'm writing a making-of article as a full video by the way. I try to adapt with the modern time to produce contents on Internet (and accept detailed articles published on blogs are probably not something read by newer generations). I'm not comfortable that much with the media with my heavy French accent and English mistakes, with the tone of work required by video-editing and then uploading; but I really think it's the best media to communicate a complex message and concepts with ease for the audience.
Bonus, screenshot of my edit with Kdenlive 20.12.1, very good release, I love the subtitle editor and smoothness of it:
- 00:00 Intro.
- 00:37 Disclaimer.
- 00:55 A recap' about the story.
- 01:37 Wasabi, a new character.
- 02:22 Timeline of 2020, not the best timing.
- 03.18 Scenarios attempts on Beta-Reading thread.
- 04:45 Rethinking my writing process.
- 05:32 Writing a lot...until the end.
- 06:40 Overview of episode 34.
- 08:00 Techniques used for soft-inking.
- 09:39 Conclusion: a lot of work.
- 10:17 End notes/outro.
- 11:03 Credits
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
Art/Video: David Revoy
Music: "Backed Vibes Clean" by Kevin MacLeod (CC-By) www.incompetech.com