Ten days ago, I woke up with both of my blogs (davidrevoy.com and peppercarrot.com) dying under thousands of spams (comment section) on both of them... a sunday morning... yay... I then decided to put in high priority a cleaning of all my articles published here since 2006 and update the CMS PluXML I was using on both. With over 485 articles and over 8000 comments it wasn't easy and I worked hard every days to update both of my two blogs... into this single one.
- A table of content for my brushes/tutorials/extras.
- A portfolio with my best artworks proposed in very high-resolution.
- Three choices of RSS to follow all, the webcomics or the tutorials.
- A footer at the end of all pages proposes to filter my post by licenses.
- I added more than 10 tutorials posted previously only on Patreon or on Youtube.
- I worked for a compatibility with phones/tablets/computers.
- I added a special page to detail the available options to patron my work.
- Pepper&Carrot website was a bit simplified (a good thing).
If you want to know more; check this issue on Framagit with all details.
( PS: If you received this message via your RSS along a lot of notifications of unread articles, sorry about that it is a side effect of updating the database. Also, if you followed the RSS of the comments, the adress has changed: check the new RSS adress here.)