I'll not publish the episode 17 at this end of month; I decided to spend my time on many technical tasks for the health of the project. Pepper&Carrot is growing a lot and the website welcome now 9000 visitors daily, proposes 30 languages, 15GB of sources to download, 21 Git repositories .... Running it is a real daily challenge with constant needs of fix and evolution. So here are short news, with many links in case you are interested to follow what changed:
- www.peppercarrot.com moved to a powerful dedicated server.
- Webcomic pages are now cached all over the world in 30 datacenter.
- Full refactoring of the Sources Center.
- Possibility to download big zip with all HD pages in a selected language for publishers.
- New repository of sources for the Blender 3D files.
- Episode in HD can now be linked (eg. The Birthday Party in HD)
- Quick access to all artworks without speechbubbles.
- Translators have now a better overview table and full credits.
- Better source page for every episodes ( eg. The Wish page ).
- New page with resources pictures for press ( logos, titles, photo, etc...).
- Translator/corrector credits in Author menu.
- Creation of a repository for collaborative work on scenarios.
- Renderfarm received update for more automatism.
- www.davidrevoy.com was updated too.
... and add to this the beta-test I made for Krita, the new v8 brush-kit and it's make a really busy month. But I'm happy. The TO-DO list is now much more easy to look at. Next step: finishing episode 17 :-)