The Mirror tool in Krita is cruel and reveal the truth... But, once you spot the deformation on a drawing or line-art, what method you can use to fix it? This video shows you my method within all the limit of my actual skill. You'll know at least how I manage my correction pass over the art of Pepper&Carrot. Sorry for my french accent and english mistakes.
PS: Yay! I finished my video tutorial started wednesday afterall.
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:19 Workflow
- 00:44 Mirror
- 01:19 Copy blending mode setup
- 03:49 Layer Visibility shortcut
- 04:12 Erase and re-sketch
- 06:22 Liquify deformation
- 07:45 Inking again
- 09:07 Result and outro/license
- Intro: Fabian Measures - Hanami (CC-By) www.soundcloud.com/fogheart
- Timelapse: Kevin MacLeod - Perspective (CC-By) www.incompetech.com
- Outro: Kevin MacLeod - Backed Vibes Clean (CC-By) www.incompetech.com
Video and artworks by David Revoy
www.davidrevoy.com Edited with Kdenlive 21.04 on Kubuntu Linux 20.04