Five free HD traditional textures to overlay on your artworks, available in public domain/CC-0 !
They were all handmade by me, using brush and real painting .
Usage : Paste them on the top of an artwork, set the blending mode to 'overlay' and reduce opacity to your liking. Transform, rotate and position it. Erase parts if needed. Combine them.
All in Zip archive , 15MB : texture-traditional_deevad.zip Click on a thumbnail bellow for direct access to a single one :
( from top to bottom )
1. Dry Stroke : Probably my best one, add many dynamic strokes to any artworks.
2. Chaos : Stain, greasy strokes, and wet parts combined for boring backgrounds.
3. Watercolor textures : add a typical grain to flat piece with too digital gradients.
4. Wet Effect : wet vertical strokes smearing everything for texturing flat backgrounds.
5. Watercolor effect : a map of various watercolor effects , from dry to wet, to dot.