A better documentation for the translator of Pepper&Carrot
Just after the release of Episode 26 "Books are Great", I decided to add a new part to the Pepper&Carrot website: the Documentation. It's a collaborative Wiki with information for translators, developers and creators of derivations. You will find a button to this documentation in the "Sources" category.
What's now on it:
- A tutorial to translate and upload episodes using only Inkscape and a Web browser!
- A workflow for those using the command-line and Git.
- A port of my article about best practices for attribution.
- The description of our API.
- ...and many more tips and information. I hope this resource will be useful to all the contributors, and a good place to welcome new ones.
Previous post Next post
License: CC BY
David Revoy, www.davidrevoy.com, .
Unless otherwise mentioned in the article.
Corrections and improvements are welcome:
Download article source
Leave a reply