I decided today to open on my blog a W.I.P ( Work in progress ) category to share how evolves my projects and production steps. I will write later in this same category about the progress of the Blend&Paint DVD. For now , it's about my entry on 3DVF in the Dominance War 5 challenge. The new challenge is about creating your own god, more infos on the Dw5 community and rules here.
So here's my selection of miniatures made in Krita, Gimp and Mypaint (dev version on Linux.) In addition it allows me to test the brand new mix-brush Krita and layers mode and Ui Mypaint a window. Ca Reboost everything new, especially since the performance is good.
- A goddess of the ocean, a little mermaid weave shell
- A goddess of air, a little American Indian
- A god of force, gross weight and a little muscle taurine
- A god of the hearing, rock star kind blue obese with a giant eye at the navel
- A goddess of time, half of the body young, half old, covered with old clock steampunk
- A god of hard rock, metal etc. ...
- A creative world, a planet pregnant goddess, new age
- the god-man light in Spain, as new-age
What do you think about ? :)
License: "Dw5 : first silhouettes" by David Revoy − CC-BY 4.0
Tags: #sketch #contest | Download: Markdown