_ with recent version of Krita as it was designed. Check recent brushes.
Back to color, large choice of brush, and fun...
There is a french proverb roughly translated by "a good worker take care of his tools".
This is still into this spirit I keep care of my brushkit since years. I also share my ressources another time for free, under public-domain license, to every one ;
thanks to the support of my patrons, especially the one who donate +3$ on Patreons to support
the creation of ressources and tutorial between each episodes.
Thank you again for your support, It really means a lot!
Here is my new and 6th brush kit for Krita :
Download link :
http://www.davidrevoy.com/data/documents/2015-04-17_deevadkrita_V6.bundle Mirror download, on Google Drive by Victor in the comments :
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-UhlXACaHGBfkw0X0IyN3BBVU5JVldMREFKUFc5cXpKZFdJNDVpcWxRek5nVS1qcnNNTG8&usp=sharing Source page on Github :
- removed fake flow pressure tweak ; 2.9 has now real flow sensor.
- added two 'tag' in the bundle, v6 and v6-compact
- brushes has 'deevad' as a prefix ; for quick search , grouping, and to identify them on disk.
- removed workaround for smudging with empty pattern ; 2.9 has smudge radius and many fix for color-smudge
- added pencils I use for Pepper&Carrot digital inking and sketching
- added more painterly brushes
- recovered the 'screentone tool' from v3
- ported a part of my old Mypaint V2 brushes to Krita
- watercolor brushes
- flow brushes
- a kit to detail, rigg lines
- better blend&paint brushes
- improved textures
- experiment ( last row ): impressionism kit
- experiment for fun: cat, snaaake, bird
- sorting of the brushkit icon is not consistent underhood ( filename, name ) and use tweaks to keep Krita arranging them automagically with A~Z sorting method ( renaming and sorting brush presets on Krita is a really not user friendly, it's even user offensive by design :-D )
- knife with draw angle doesn't behave well, many issue in corners when changing angle
- 'overlay mode' for color smudge is good but problematic when working 'under other layers' ; I removed the option, smudging happen only on current layer, not all the stack
- brush presets can be slow on older config. I optimized them to work on my machine ; a icore7 2.4GHZ, Linux Mint, 8GBRam and a Nvidia GTX680. They also are ok on my laptop icore3 2.5GHZ, Antergos Cinnamon, 4GB Ram, Intel HD 4000.